Jamie McCartney is a British artist who created an art installation piece of plaster casts called “The Great Wall of Vagina”. On his website are images of the entire installation along with the mo…
What a great piece! Not just #sexual imagery, but a great message – http://arousedwomanblog.com/2014/01/22/oped-british-art-installation-piece-celebrates-the-great-wall-of-vagina/
How to be a great person
1. Treat everyone with compassion and kindness
2. Treat everyone as valuable
3. Be interested in others (and not just yourself)
4. Look for, and comment on, the best in other people
5. Be there for your friends when they’re going through tough times
6. Think of little things that could make another’s day
7. Motivate others to be all that they can be.
Do you want your marriage to last?
What’s the #1 thing that leads to divorce… and how can you avoid it?
How to have a lasting #marriage -http://www.yourtango.com/experts/rochelle-bilow/want-your-marriage-last
5 lessons learned from polyamory
1. Communication. 2. Lots of communication. 3. So much communication. 4. No really, communicate. 5. Seriously just talk about things!!!!
Lessons learned from #polyamorous #Relationships – http://www.autostraddle.com/five-lessons-from-poly-relationships-that-everyone-can-benefit-from-237883/